Welcome to the website of the University of Lagos Association of Physiotherapy Students (ULAPS)
It is my great pleasure to welcome you to the official website of the the University of Lagos Association of Physiotherapy Students (ULAPS)). ULAPS is the embodiment of Physiotherapy Students in University of Lagos-Nigeria. The body is setup to meet some fundamental aims, objectives and Principles.
Some of which include:
- To enhance mutual interaction of amongst the Physiotherapy Students of the University of Lagos.
- To liase with organizations that are related with Physiotherapy worldwide.
- To project the good image and promote the good name of the Profession-Physiotherapy.
- Organization of Free Medical Check-up to the Public via gatherings in Churches, Secondary schools, and Communities.
- To work in conjunction with the Nigerian Association of Physiotherapy Students (NAPS) and the Nigerian society of Physiotherapy (NSP), in pursuing our goals at the national Level.
- To Promote excellence and spirit of healthy competitiveness in the ULAPSites
- Help contribute to the development of education/health sector in Nigeria.